ALLOY X （Hastelloy X）
- Corrosion resistance
- Chemical composition
- Mechanical properties
- International Standard Comparison Chart
The high-temperature alloy X is a matrix stiffened nickel-chromium-molybdenum-iron alloy with cobalt and tungsten additions.
- • Excellent oxidation resistance up to 1200 °C (2190 °F)
- • high-temperature strength
- • good formability and weldability
- • good resistance to stress corrosion cracking
Stock Form and Sizes
※ ◆1000㎜ ◎2000㎜ ▲3000㎜ ■3500㎜ ●4000㎜ ★2500㎜～3990㎜
Round BarsSpecification:ASTM B572 ASME SB572 AMS5754 GE S400 GES-1000
Sourceable Ex-Stock Material for other Forms from Distributors World-Wide
|Equivalent||Round Bars||Plate||Pipe/Tube||Welding Rod & Wire|
*○: Various sizes available in stock. △: Only limited sizes available in stock. ☆: Please contact us for more details.
* We can supply materials and products that comply with various standards including ASTM, ASME, AMS, and NACE standards. Please contact us for more details.
ALLOYX shows excellent oxidation resistance up to 1200 °C (2190 °F) and can also be used in neutral as well as in reducing atmospheres.
ALLOYX is resistant in carburizing and nitriding atmospheres.
Due to its corrosion resistance in various atmospheres up to very high temperatures, and excellent high-temperaturestrength, ALLOYX finds wide application in hightemperature service.
Typical applications are：
- • components for industrial and aircraft gas turbines(combustion chambers, honeycombs, housings etc.)
- • industrial furnace parts, support rolls, grids, wire belts andradiant tubes
- • pigtails in petrochemical furnaces
- • high temperature gas cooled nuclear reactors
Mechanical properties（Round Bar）
|Condition||Yield Strength(Mpa)||Tensile Strength(Mpa)||Elongation(%)||Hardness(HB)|
|ASTM Min Value||Solution Annealed||240||660||35|
|Typical Values at RT||Solution Annealed||343||784||45||184|
Above standard values and typical values of Round Bar.
Please contact us with any questions about reference or value of plate and pipe.
International Standard Comparison Chart
- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only and not for technical design purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.